Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gypsy to take over the world


So I've nearly survived all of my finals and just packing to go back to Socorro now. I am so looking forward to going back, everything is alright, for the first time. And I am genuinely looking forward to just hanging out with old friends and having a good time, going to a few summer classes, hanging out by the pool and running. But the good thing is, that I know I really like it here, at school so it will be cool to come back too. So, my life is essentially peachy. Sigh. Thank god. Staring at my little figure I found at the flea market last month in Socorro, its a wooden carving of a woman with a suitcase wearing maybe hungarian-gypsy garb and looking like she is ready to go any where and take on the world. I agree. Its going to be a blast. Here is one of my art works. Just packing up all the stuff I have plastered to my walls, thought I'd share a few. The best Bangkok Cafe ever - yellow curry with tofu. Oh man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home