Monday, July 10, 2006

A Little Belly

So this summer I haven't run, like at all. And this morning I saw the difference - I've got a belly. So today I start a resolution to really take care of myself body, mind, and spirit. I will start running for at least 30 min every day until I get back into shape, and then up the mileage. I also want to start training for a bike trip in to South America, so biking long distances a few days a week should also help. My goal on the bike is 50 - 80 miles per day (to work up to). I think I want to do the bike trip after I graduate from college, get a steady job and things organized, maybe a house, and then before I get too tied down, I'll just hit the road. On my bike.

Week 1 July 10 - 17
Run 30 minutes 5 days a week
Bike 2 days a week
Nourishing the body: smoothie for one meal a day; start out with tofu scramble (green chile, tomatoes, spinach, spices), huge salad with humus and pita for dinner. 4 bottles of water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home