Friday, September 08, 2006

other people's dreams

I went to a chartering meeting today for a group I am a co-chair for. Last semester when I joined, I was so enthusiastic about it and really thought like I could make a difference there and thought that everyone was really into the group. But, today the president of the group backed out on the meeting for rechartering and it seems like I am the only one making things happen and everyone else is just sitting back and letting me. I have my own dreams that I want to make happen. I was excited to get involved here in this one, to help make someone else's dream possible and into reality, but now its like I am leading it and yea it needs to be done, but its not my dream.

So, perhaps it is time to live and let live and put this energy into my own dreams and make those happen. But, I do like the people and I don't want to burn any bridges with them, I just want them or others to help me out. Just a bit of ranting and see what I think in a few hours or if I need to take some action at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home